Monday, May 01, 2006

PIZZA

Saturday a couple of colleagues, MALICK and ABHINAV, visited LA for the wedding of a friend and they took the opportunity to to visit me as well ... my theory is that the real reason for visiting LA is that MALICK didn't believe that I can actually surf ... so he built up all this story of the wedding to check my abilities ... :) ... anyway ... after HERMOSA we went to SANTA MONICA 3rd AVENUE to do some touristic things ... here a picture they took during our lunch ... apparently I never learn my granny lesson ... "don't play with the food" ...
... anyway the picture is definitely funnier than of any of my self portraits ... :o

Thanks guys for the nice day together and for the picture ... although I think you have to fix the clock on your camera ... it says 4.10AM ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice picture, i like it...

Anonymous said...

Andrea,

I still think that all you can surf is in your bathing tub with your yellow duckling ;) Bro show us some proof of evidence

Malick

Andrea said...

OK ... let me check on my backup disk ... I have somepicture of myself actually cathing waves ... :D XA

Anonymous said...

do you want video proof too Malick?

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */