Sunday, May 28, 2006

ELECTROLITE

My plans have changed today because of the rain ... I decided to leave GLACIER NP at the end of this trip ... and go EAST ... so I took my SPEEDING TICKET and I visited LITTLE BIGHORN ... a part of the speeding ticket I think I did the right thing ... :O ... and after WASHINGTON, IDAHO and MONTANA ... I am finally in WYOMING ...

... more precisely tonight I staying at the SUPER 8 HOTEL (w/ free WiFi) of COBY, WY ... almost 50 miles from the EAST ENTRANCE OF the YELLOWSTONE NP.

The way to come here has been completely gorgeous ... in the middle of the mountains with deers on the side of the road and a continuous change of weather ... snow, sun and again snow and again sun ... simply stunning ... and this picture ...

... is capturing the moment when driving downhill I got out of a light snow storm and I found the sun ... in the same very moment on the CD PLAYER I had ELECTROLITE of REM ... on the part where it says "If you ever want to fly Mulholland Drive Up in the sky. Stand on a cliff and look down there. Don't be scared, you are alive. You are alive" ... I felt soooo touched ... it is something I can't explain ... I guess everybody had these moments of pure HAPPINESS ... where you really think you can fly and you don't care about anything and anybody and you feel part of the creation ... to me it happened today there ... the people who really know me ... know that although I define myself as an happy person so far I had very few moments of ecstatic happiness ... I guess this is an other one ... strange to write about it on the blog ... where everybody can read and comment ... but I think this is very much me ... share with others ... so that's OK ... :D

I felt sooooo happy all the way down that I think I played ELECTROLITE at least 30 times ... kinda of childish ... but who cares ... here some other pictures of the stunning sunset ... myself in a SELF PORTRAIT (with the camera on the car) ...

... here the sunset over the mountains ...

... and here a fortunate coincidence ... while I was out of the car taking the previous picture I was playing ELECTROLITE so I kept the door open (I think the closest car was in 5 miles) ... and when I went back I realized of this nice reflection ... and here you go ... an ELECTROLITE SUNSET for you ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful - pictures and happy times! There will be more of each...

Anonymous said...

Ma il tuo compleanno è oggi o domani? Provo a chimarti ma per adesso auguri& baci

Simo

Anonymous said...

bello! bello! bello!

auguri! auguri! auguri!

颖 Ying said...

Hey great pics!!!! I came upon your site accidentally and I wish we have sceneries as great in Singapore.....

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */