Wednesday, May 17, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GERMAN BRO!

In case you have lost the previous episodes ... LEIF is my GERMAN ROOMMATE ... who after almost 3 years living under the same rooftop is "de facto" my GERMAN BRO. And today May 17th 2006 is a special day for him. And not only for him. It is a special day for the entire 244 MONTEREY BLVD INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY. Today is LEIF's birthday ... but again it is a special birthday ... Leif is in fact leaving the 20ish and is joining the 30ish ... AAAAHHHHH ... painful ... very painful ... I AM SORRY MAN ... I still remember when it did happen to me ... it still hurts ... I can't believe it is happening the same to you ... :O

Anyway I am sure that you will manage it in the greatest way ... starting from next weekend ... when I am supposed to go back home (if my dentist will let me) ... YOU, JASON and I will have to seriously celebrate it!

In the meantime ... you guys out there ... and I know that most of you know and like him ... please help me to support LEIF in this difficult moment of his life and ... wishing him ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEIF ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

AGAIN ... HAPPY BDAY! XA

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday from me too!:-)

Simo

Anonymous said...

glücklich Geburtstag! Hope that's right...
Happy Birthday Leif!

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */