Tuesday, May 09, 2006

AND WE WERE NOT EVEN DRUNK

So. Italians really believe they can do it better. On top of that, as Italian, I think I opened hundreds of bottle of wine in my life so far ... so when RONN tonight asked me to help him out opening a bottle of red wine ... I thought I could easily show my skills ... so I got the corkscrew ... I applied all the technique that my dad and my grandpa teached me for years ... and look what happened ... the corkscrew gave up ... :O ...

... I really ... never ever seen anything like this! Not happy and still thirsty (and not drunk yet) ... we decided to try again ... RONN gave a call to a neighbour and we borrowed a new corkscrew ... I took again responsibility of the task ... and this time ... the cork gave up ...

... I mean ... I didn't know anymore what to say ... I was very close to go for the BUD LIGHT I saw in the fridge ... but I gave a third try ... and fortunately it worked out ... I still believe Italians to it better ... but I learned once more that ... sometimes it is not as easy as it looks ... :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

...what a shame ... for a proud Italian like you!??!?!?

Andrea said...

Yes ... a real shame ... :D XA

Anonymous said...

Sei la vergogna dell'Italia!

Ma lo sai fare un buon caffe'?

Andrea said...

Probably I can't even do a good espresso ... :O Xa

Anonymous said...

Appunto, trascurati che fa bene al corpo e alla mente!! CIN CIN

Anonymous said...

...ahi ahi ahi.....

....not even the Esssspresssso?!?!?

...anyway ....as you used to say "meglio saperlo prima" :)

....

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */