Friday, May 26, 2006

ROUGH VACATION PLAN

I am ready to leave again. This time will be VACATION. Of course I don't have anything ready yet and I don't have any RESERVATION ... but I am sure that these 2 guides will help me out ...

... and, even if I never stick to my initial plans, my rough plan for this vacation is to spend 9 days on the road ... leaving sometimes tomorrow morning from SEATTLE and driving to MISSOULA, continue to GLACIER NP (NATIONAL PARK) and spend there a couple of days hiking, visit BOZEMAN, go to YELLOWSTONE NP and spend at least 2-3 days there, move to GRAND TETON NP and make 2 days hiking. If I will have time I will visit also LITTLE BIGHORN (i.e. where SITTING BULL defeated Gen. CUSTER) ... in this trip I should drive through the states of WASHINGTON, IDAHO, MONTANA and WYOMING ... and I am really excited ... I will bring my LAPTOP with me ... and if I will find some data wireless coverage I will keep updated the blog with pictures and stories ... Xing my fingers that everything will go all right ... :X

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great, I wait for pictures from Yellowstone NP.
Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

You will have a blast - you always do! Would love to do that - all the hiking, seeing, open air, etc - so great!

sMhyla said...

lonely planet is a great book- i used it for japan and paris. have fun.

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day! We will visit you once your wish come true and you transfer there. They say your B-day wish are more likely to come true if you don't tell friends! Hope this is an exception.

Arjang

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */