Sunday, May 28, 2006

SPEEDING TROUBLES

Today SERIOUS SPEEDING TROUBLES for me in MONTANA ...

... this officer caught me while I was driving 91mph in a 75mph freeway ... when he saw my ITALIAN DRIVING LICENSE commented that "Mmmm ... ITALY ... of course for you guys in Italy 91mph is not that fast ... but here in Montana it's a lot" ... of course I didn't comment anything ... I think I just did one of my stupid smiles ... in a situation like this my sense of humour can really be harmful ... I close my mouth and I crossed my fingers ... I paid my $40 bail and the officer gave me the receipt ... and when I read it I found out that I should appear in court in Montana on June 16th ... but on the back of the receipt if I am reading correctly ... because the officer asked me to pay the bail cash ... I think I am the exception ...

... or at least I hope so ... I don't really have any plan for June 16th in Montana I think I will have to ask to a lawyer. This is my first ticket in US ... but I am sure I won't forget it ... after that ... I sticked to the limit ... 75mph ... all the way ...

... without exception ... :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Long empty roads with higher speed limits usually have police hiding out somewhere waiting for this.

Sorry - not fun :(

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */