Sunday, May 14, 2006

LEARN to DANCE

SEATTLE is really a city full of surprises ... especially music wise ... today I spent most of my day in the CAPITOL HILL area ... and on the curb of BROADWAY Ave ... I found these self explanatory dance lessons ...

... these are for RUMBA ... but there are also for TANGO and others ... so if you will come to visit SEATTLE ... you don't have excuses ... you have to learn how to dance ... I guess the same is for me ... mmmm ... OK ... but for today I had an excuse because I was without any partner ... :D

2 comments:

sMhyla said...

that is SOOOO cool. you find the oddest things for a picture. that's a compliment.

Andrea said...

Thanks for the compliment ... I like it ... :) XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */