Tuesday, May 09, 2006

RED EYES

One of the things that I learned in US in the last 3 years living here ... is the real meaning of RED EYES ... basically a commercial flight from WEST to EAST COAST ... leaving very late in the evening from the WEST COAST and landing very early in the EAST COAST ... the flight is "only" 4-6 hours ... but with the time change ... there you go ... you are ready for a new day in the office. Tonight for me is a RED EYES NIGHT ... I have a DELTA AIRLINES flight from SEATTLE, WA at 10.30PM ... and I will land tomorrow morning in ATLANTA, GA at 6.30AM (3.30PM SEATTLE time, though) ... really the best way to get fresh, clean, concentrated and ... of course ... with RED EYES ... in the office tomorrow ... :O

What I have learned after several RED EYES ... is that there is a special drink that can make the miracle to make you sleep on the plane ...

... BEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR ... and there you go ... tonight I am here in the SEATTLE airport with my colleague JC (he is claiming JC stands for JESUS CHRIST) ... trying to get ready for the flight ... I hope I will manage to sleep ... :O

Speak you tomorrow from ATLANTA ... :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...welcome in Atlanta...

...how was the flight???

... and the beer? :)

Andrea said...

Flight was OK ... slept all the time ... BEER rocks for this type of flights! XA

sMhyla said...

interesting perspectives. i wonder if you have a cell phone camera (AKA camera cell phone), so you can moblog...

Andrea said...

Yep ... I have a camera phone ... but I never used it for moblog ... I will try ... :) XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */