Monday, May 15, 2006

GOETHE

I think this self portrait I took on Saturday on the EMP (Experience Music Project) in SEATTLE ... perfectly defines the GOETHE sentence ...

... "In the colorful reflection, we have what is life".

Although I saw all these details only after I downloaded the picture on my laptop ... I love the asymmetry between the left part of the picture with the old couple slowly walking and the right part with the young girl running ... looks like the old couple is slowly walking towards something inevitable (the death!?) while the young girl is running away from it ... and the two colors ... the red and the blue ... are there to make the difference even more evident ... and I am just in the middle as a witness ... and fortunately for the picture nobody really cares about me ... :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great picture! I love your comments also. I love this

sMhyla said...

interesting pic. very colorful. what kind of camera do you have? i think you might have blogged about it already.

ps. you might want to check out www.haloscan.com for a free commenting service. it's easier to keep track of all the comments from me (and others). blogger has gotten better, but nothing is perfect.

Andrea said...

I have a simple CANON PowerShot 3.2MP ... in this case the color is natural from the surface of the EMP building ... XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */