Friday, May 12, 2006

SOPHIE

SOPHIE is the name of this wonderful baby girl ...

... and she is the daughter of a colleague. Sophie has 2 sisters and 1 brother ... and the 4 of them are absolutely gorgeous ... like their parents. My colleague is younger than me but he is definitely a family man much more than me ... I don't know if I will ever have kids ... but tonight (I was invited to my colleague home for dinner) observing these 4 little kids running in the house ... I understood once more that babies are really a blessing ... if we are able to listen to them and observe what they are doing we can see the world in a totally different way ... they magnify things are too small for us and they make small things that we see as huge ... and I have the feeling that they know what is really important in life ... no REGRETS about the PAST, no HEADACHES about the FUTURE, just ENJOY the BEAUTY and the MISTERY of the PRESENT ... and even if they don't know they do it ... they do it, and I think we should learn from them.

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */