Wednesday, May 03, 2006

KEEP MOVING

I am again on the road. Actually again in an airport. Writing from the SEATTLE airport. Today I am flying from SEATTLE, WA to SAN FRANCISCO, CA for a customer meeting. My favorite travel agency (this is the way I like to call my company) has decided to KEEP ME MOVING ... I have the suspect that my boss prefers to keep me moving rather than keep me in the office making damage ... :O

I will fly light this time, thought. Only the backpack and an hanger with my freshly ironed shirts. I left my 56 pounds suitcase in the office in SEATTLE and today when my colleagues asked me what was in ... I told them that was actually MY NEW HOME ... but I can't really complain ... look to the picture I took today while driving to the SEATTLE airport ...

... these guys were moving their actual HOME and their truck just broke on the junction of the I-405 ... not nice ... :o

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even if it is just for work... it must still be exciting for you to be waking up in a new city... almost every day or so these days...

Andrea said...

It is exciting ... the only problem is that when you change bed everynight ... the wakeup is pretty dramatic ... it takes me some 5-10 seconds to understand in which bed I am ... and at least half a day to understand for which business I am in that city ... :O XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */