Monday, May 22, 2006

CONVERTING VEGETARIANS

Today a very FAT LUNCH for me ... I went to FATBURGER ... a chain restaurant, very proud of its not healthy menu ... definitely a restaurant with a lot of PERSONALITY. Here the bill I got today for my lunch ... very funny ... I got THE BIG FAT DEAL ... that consist in a FATBURGER and not happy of the basic one ... I got also CHEESE and BACON and of course FAT FRIES ... but I got a DIET COKE ... I can't get sodas with sugar ... you know I am on diet ... like most of the Americans ... :D

What I loved the most of the restaurant is their motto ... WE ARE CONVERTING VEGETARIANS SINCE 1952 ... I simply loved it ... but tomorrow I think I won't be able to do it again ... probably I will get a lighter sandwich ... maybe VEGETARIAN ... :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...looks like you've enjoyed your lunch...I'm heading to Carl's Jr later...

Anonymous said...

there is a Fatburger by me and I've never eaten there or had the urge to... definately won't now!

sMhyla said...

there is a fat burger in hermosa, something to try next time you're back. let us know when that will BEFOREHAND, not after the fact like last time...

ps. you know bridg went through surgery?

Andrea said...

Weekend of the 10th I should be abck ... and we are trying to organize a party in our place. Let's go with the others! Anyways I will send out a PARTY ALERT ... :) XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */