Thursday, May 11, 2006

ATLANTA AIRPORT

Here I am in the ATLANTA airport, gate T04 ... ready to board in a new flight ... tonight I am flying back to SEATTLE. Not sure if this 2 days business trip was worthwhile ... a short meeting and a lot of red eyes ... but what can I do? My boss asked me to come here and he will paid the expenses ... so I guess it was helpful ... :D

The ATLANTA airport is really huge ... once I read that it is the airport with the highest number of passengers worldwide ... I believe it ... everytime I come here I have the impression of thousands of people running around and endless queues at the security check ... but there is one guy in the airport who never moves ...

... and it is really big and impressive to see ... so if you will fly to ATLANTA ... don't forget to have a look to the calmest guy in the airport ... although also this granny ...

... finds her way to relax before boarding on the DELTA flight to SEATTLE ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */