Sunday, May 14, 2006

WEST COAST by TRAIN

I love to travel. And as much as I love to travel I love to dream. And of course ... one of my favorite hobby is to dream about traveling. What I am doing is an accurate planning of the trip, though ... as a matter of fact I rarely plan anything in my trips but the days off (which happen more than once to be extended), the purchase of a touring guide (and most of the time it is a LONELY PLANET) and the places to visit (which most of the time don't match with the ones I actually visit) ... I think I booked a room in advance only once ... because I was landing at 11PM and the city where I was staying the first night was not really recommended for room searching after sunset ...

So. Today it happened that I saw on THE SEATTLE TIMES this AMTRAK advertisement ...

... and of course I started to dream about a trip on the WEST coast by train (and other thing that I love is to travel with public transportation) ... LA-SEATTLE or vice versa should be really cool ... and I think I will do it before I will leave this country ... I didn't check yet on the website ... most likely it will take 3 days ... this is the time that my friend RICC took to drive from LA to SEATTLE last winter ... so I just need to take a day off and with an extended weekend I can make it ... just wait to see my reportage on the trip ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */