Friday, May 26, 2006

KETCHUP EXPLOSION

So, tonight was supposed to be the night to catch up with a couple of good friends ... ARJANG and AMY who are living here in SEATTLE. They are renovating their house ... and in SEPTEMBER they will get married. We went out to drink some beer ...

... but the funniest part of the evening was when I tried to squeeze the KETCHUP out of the JAR ... not sure if I did in a rush or if the JAR was not closed properly ... anyways this is what happened ...

... a true explosion ... funny enough when the waiter saw it ... he didn't gave me any napkin but he rather gave me a new JAR ... but I think I had enough of KETCHUP today ... :K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute picture of you! Even with the ketchup :)

Andrea said...

Thanks ... :) ... kinda of like the compliments ... are really good for my ego ... :O XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */