Friday, May 19, 2006

WINDOW VIEW

So. Today I am back to HOME ... in HERMOSA BEACH, CA ... weather changed during the day ... kinda of gloomy in the morning, became really sunny and now it is gloomy again ... kinda of regret the SEATTLE weather of the last 3 weeks ... can you believe it!? Day was nice ... slept in, went surfing, did some shopping, went to pay my rent ... and saw this CAT ...

At the begin I thought it was a ceramic one ... but when I realized that was a real one I decided to take a couple of pictures ... and the one that I like the most is this one ... the stones, the window, the CAT ... and my double reflection ... partly in the window and in the mirror inside the house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nooooo... this is not a reallllll cat?!?!??!?......

mmmm.... nice picture ;)

Andrea said...

It is ... actually it is a hairless cat ... never seen anything like this before ... kinda of scary ... :XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */