Saturday, May 06, 2006

FRIENDS in IBIZA

Before you will start thinking that my company sent me to to IBIZA ... I can assure you ... I am still in SEATTLE and IBIZA is only the name of a very nice and trendy bar on the corner of JAMES and 2nd street (one block east of PIONEER SQUARE, if you know SEATTLE) ... and yesterday night I was at IBIZA with a group of friends ... here in a picture with some of them ...

... I couldn't really drink too much ... because I had to drive back to my hotel but was a really good night ... music was really good and I have some good dance ... but most important I met some new good guys, hopefully new friends, from SEATTLE ... really cool ... a couple of them lived and worked for 1 year in NAPOLI (NAPLES), ITALY ... and if you know SEATTLE and NAPLES you know what a cultural change can be to relocate there ... they had a lot of really funny stories ... probably I will see them again on Sunday for a new party.

And now off to do some Saturday touristic things in SEATTLE. Later.

3 comments:

Ohjeeze said...

Seattle is oneof my favorite cities. Have you done the "Seattle Underground"?

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good time

Andrea said...

Yep ... I love SEA and I am having a good time ... and friends make the difference. Back in 2003 I did "Seattle Underground" ... not sure if I will do it again, though ... :D XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */