Monday, May 22, 2006

HAPPY HOUR

If you are thirsty and your wallet is not particularly full on Saturday afternoon at the PIER there is one place to go .... DRAGON ... $1 BEER HAPPY HOUR. I don't particularly like it. Too small and they tried to make it too upscale ... anyways JASON, LEIF, an other couple of neighbour and I went there on SATURDAY AFTERNOON ... I think I drunk only 1 beer ... still busted from previous night ... when I drink a little bit too much (not that much, though) and I didn't sleep enough ... but LEIF and JASON manage to drink also for me ... here a picture ...

... the RED GAGS were gently handover to us by a waitress after we spill more than once some beers on the table and on the floor ... not a big loss though ... I got only 1 beer but I didn't find particularly good ...

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */