Tuesday, May 02, 2006

JIMMY is 20

Back in 2003 I lived in SEATTLE for 4 months. Coming back it is normal for me to go to see "my places" ... and tonight I decided to go to the waterfront to see my old building ... I was used to live there at the 27th floor ... really cool ... I still remember the view in the morning ... the ferry leaving the deck while I was drinking my coffee ... nice, nice, nice!!!

And of course I had my favorite local places to eat. In SEATTLE the fish and the seafood is really fresh, or at least it looks so ... :) IVARS was one of my favorite place on the waterfront ...

... SEATTLE local street food ... my favorite dish was FISH 'N CHIPS with TARTAR SAUCE. And that is exactly what I got tonite for dinner.

Back in 2003 in front of the restaurant I was used to meet a guy asking for change ... tonight was the same, but it wasn't the same guy. I spent some words with him. His name is JIMMY and he sounded really a nice guy and really young ... he is 20. I don't know why but his age made me more sad. I am always frustrated when I meet these guys, whatever you do ... you can just do damage. People change but certain things never change, do they!?

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */