Thursday, June 01, 2006

I WANT A JOB in YELLOWSTONE!

I spent the last 3 days in the YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK (YNP) ... and I am sure I will never forget them. I have seen many National Parks here in US and some in other countries ... but YELLOWSTONE is BY FAR the best ... I did expect a lot from this visit ... but the reality exceeded my dreams ... the problem now is how to fit all these incredible experiences in the BLOG and share them with my friends ... but I am sure I will find a way ... in the meantime ... yesterday (May 31st) was my birthday ... and as birthday wish ... I wished to find a job in Yellowstone ... here a couple of options I was thinking about ... first one could be BUS DRIVER ... driving around kids and enjoying all day the beauties of the park (and in order to take this shot ... I basically stop my car in the middle of the road,when I saw the incoming bus, and I almost caused a car accident ... not a good start if I want to apply for a position as bus driver in the park) ...

... or RANGER ... this lady RANGER today was busy trying the manage a small traffic jam caused by a group of photographers taking pictures of a WOLF hunting in the grass ...

... and this other RANGER on Monday had a difficult task trying to create a corridor between the photographers and a GRIZZLY who wanted to cross the road ...

... of course I have a lot of pictures (also of the WOLF and the GRIZZLY ... but my camera doesn't have a great zoom) ... and a lot of stories from these 3 days ... and I really want to share them in the blog ... but now I really need to go to sleep ... it is almost 3AM here ... and in this moment I am in MISSOULA, MT. I got here after 5 hours drive from the YNP North Gate. Tomorrow morning I am headed to GLACIER NP. I don't think I will have INTERNET connection there ... so I will post everything when I will be back in SEATTLE, WA ... I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great, great, great

Wait for your stories and photos, dude...

Anonymous said...

so you did get to see the buffalo roam....
Can't wait for stories and pictures also!

so wonderful - if anyone can make their dreams become realities my vote is you can do it - you rock Andrea!

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */