Saturday, July 01, 2006

WHAT THE HELL BRAZIL ...

Slept in this morning ... call my best friends back in Italy ... joined Jason in the living room up just to watch the overtime and the penalties of ENGLAND - PORTUGAL ... and I have to say that I felt sorry for my former boss Tim ... England ended up in the dust as usual ... Portugal is in ... I went surfing with my friend and colleague Richard ... caught some good wave but nothing terrific ... and came back just on time to see the last minutes of the match BRAZIL - FRANCE ... what I thought was going to be an other victory for Brazil ... I thought they were going to defeat France ... but it didn't happen ... in a way I am happy ... because we will have a new World Champion this year ... and in a way I am sad ... they have the nicest players in their team ... but apparently this is not enough ... Jason was particularly disappointed ... and look what happen at the end of the match to the Brazilian jersey he was wearing during the match ...

... no offense here ... we love you guys ... nobody wants to offend this great jersey ... this great country ... and all its wonderful people (especially the girls) ... but ... what the hell Brazil ... everybody would love to see Brazil play as much as possible matches ... and so we do ... but I guess we will wait to wait for the NEXT WORLD CUP ... or for some NIKE ADVERTISEMENT to see some magic ... :o

1 comment:

DJ Bozo said...

I was thinking the same thing. "What happened?" Ahh well, guess I'll root for Portugal (they speak Portuguese too, why not!)

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */