Friday, June 30, 2006

DFW SLEEPERS

As usual today I was late ... or at least I thought so .... I thought I was going to miss my flight from DALLAS to LA ... so I left the office in a rush ... and I didn't even clean my desk and I forgot my phone charger there ... I speed up all the way ... I almost thought to return the rental car without filling the tank because I wasn't sure if I had enough time to find a gas station ... eventually I did stop in a gas station but I did an illegal U-Turn after I got gas ... I anxiously watched my watch when I realized that the car rental bus who was supposed to drive me to the terminal was late ... when I finally got to the terminal ... I rushed to the check-in ... and I found out that the AA2465 flight that I was supposed to catch was still somewhere else ... but definitely not at the gate ... the take off from 6.31PM has been now moved to 9.00PM ... probably we will board in something in 1 hour or so ... and probably I will have also to wake up this guy ... who apparently ... had a week more stressful then mine ...
... I am not sure, though, what happened to the owner of this cot ...

... probably like me he thought he was late to catch the flight and he lef there his cot ... :o ... definitely today DFW looks more like an hostel rather than an airport ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wake up dude ! It is Mondial time...

I know it is f*** boring in the US (I have been there) and I am sure you could not watch the game :-( not because the work is everything in the US but probably because it is simply not being broadcasted... hope to be wrong although I remember I was amazed by the people there not being aware of the going on in the world (except the "real world" = US) not just on Sport.
Dude, as an Italian, I would expect you to say something on Italy made it yesterday to the semi-final of the :

W O R L D - C U P !

YYYEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

And I say you will win Germany and will make it to the final... against... Brazil (?)

Anyways - good luck and sorry for being so direct on the US but that's me ;-)

Andrea said...

You right ... actually I wanted to write something ... but when I was at the DFW airport I found that sleeper guy ... and I thought it was funnier ... :) Italy in there in the 4 ... anything can happen now ... the match with Germany is a classic ... but let me make apost about it ... XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */