Monday, July 17, 2006

LEAVING US

The bad news is that, after 3 years here in US, PAUL is leaving and is going back to UK ... the good news is that he really wants to leave and he is really happy to do so. Personally I am really sorry he is leaving ... he is such a good and competent and serious and honest colleague ... and such a nice guy ... and such a character ... but he has decided ... apparently he is missing the English Food ... :D ... so tonight we organized a small dinner together in Dallas ...

... and here is when Seval tried to convince him to stay here in US ... but as you can see he was not too convinced to do so ...

... and here is when he almost add the tip to hos credit card check ... and we told him, just in time, that it was already included ... :D ... nobody can do funny faces like Paul ...

... I am sure I will miss him ... and with me lots of my colleagues ... and in a way I envy him ... he is moving to something new ... he is changing country ... in these days I am thinking a lot that i should do the same ... I have already been three and a half years here in US ... probably it is enough ... my dream is still to move to South America ... but who knows ... I could decide myself to go to UK ... if I will decide so ... for sure there ... I will find my friend Paul ... waiting for me ... with one of his funny faces ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

if that the same girl with great boobs you put few blogs ago, you can tell her that if she likes, I can rock her world...

Anonymous said...

It still makes me sad to think that you will one day leave here Andrea ... :(

but we will always be best friends where ever you are ... experiencing new things, life, happiness, etc....

Anonymous said...

PS: Good luck in your new future too Paul....

Anonymous said...

Paul.. i hope i will not see you again :) Glad that you are leaving.

take care.. always will remember you.

Seval :D

Anonymous said...

Pablo! we will miss you.. Chicago still resonates with the antics of 'Gibralter Paul'. The Polish mafia misses you ;-)

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */