Sunday, July 30, 2006

THIS IS NOT BREAD

I bought it back in February ... I believe it was Saturday Febraury 4th ... I didn't manage to eat it all ... so I left few slices in its plastic bag in the kitchen storage ... the day after I went to the LAX ... from there I flew to Atlanta and DC and back to LA after 7 weeks ... and when I came back after 7 weeks 7 ... it was still fresh ... I laugh about it w/ my roommates and we decided to leave it there for some more time ... everytime I came back from my trips I did check it ... still fresh ... today after 176 days ... Leif and I have decided to take a couple of pictures to prove it ...
... probably from the pics you can't really appreciate it ... but believe me ... it is still fresh ... I mean ... to the touch it is like fresh bread ... it looks like freash bread ... if I can remember corretly, when I bought it, it did taste like bread ... it is cheap ... but believe me ... THIS IS NOT BREAD ... they sell this stuff as bread ... but THIS IS NOT BREAD ... not sure what it is ... I believe it is a mix of preservatives and powders ... but definitely ... IT IS NOT BREAD ... I believe there are copies of the same product around in all the American Supermarkets ... PLEASE DON'T BUY IT ... :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u r very right.. 99% of the stuff that we eat is full of hormons and preservatives....

should be carefull

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */