Thursday, July 06, 2006

JASON IS THE BEST!

In case you have lost the previous episodes ... JASON is my American roommate (the other is LEIF, the German) ... BEACHES is a bar in MANHATTAN BEACH where we are going quite often ... and this is the note that I found on the table when last Friday I got home from Dallas, TX ... it was around 10PM ... and I had already an appointment ... and at the end I didn't make it to BEACHES ... BUT ... this is what I found out the morning after, on Saturday ... Jason, sorry for yesterday ... I couldn't make it to BEACHES ... No problem dude ... I know, I got your text message last night ... How was it? Was Yann there as well? ... Nope! ... Did you go there with a girlfriend? ... Nope, I work at BEACHES! ... What!?!?! ... Here big smile of Jason ... and also on my face, I guess ... Yes, I am working there in the weekends ... and last night was my first night ... WOW! That is awesome ... Really!? ... Of course, this is great! ... But, why are you doing it ... I mean ... you don't need it ... here a small note is necessary ... Jason is an Electrical Engineer ... and is really a cool engineer ... he is designing diplexer (i.e. kind of filters for microwave signals) for satellites ... so you can understand ... why it was strange to me ... I know, but I love it! ... I believe you! ... How did you decide? ... I realized that I was spending too much money in alcohol every weekend there ... so I thought ... I should come to work here ... and I did it ... WOW ... you know what Jason? I think you are the greatest! ... come here buddy! ... and I gave him a big hand shake ... a big one ... and a big hug ... Yes ... now I can stay there all night ... And what are you doing there? ... Security! ... I can't believe it! You are such an *ssh*le! ... Can you believe it? I am staying there all night, drink for free, see my friends, have fun and they are paying me ... So how did you get there? ... You know I bring my CV ... and when they look at it ... they look me in the eyes and they told me ... are you sure you want a job here? ... I said ... YES! ... and I got the job! ... Ohhh man! You know what? Few days ago in the blog I wrote on how sometimes I feel like a stupid fish swimming always in the same fish bowl ... And? ... And ... you just demonstrated me ... that you are not an *ssh*le like me ... you just showed me ... that it is so simple to jump out of the fish bowl .... you are sooo great, and I mean it ... Thanks man ... but let's go to have a coffee now... I need it ... :D ... of course on Saturday night I went to BEACHES (this is when I took the COW BOY TAXI) ... I wanted to see JASON ... and I wanted to take of picture of him ... and here is JASON at BEACHES ...

... so if you will go there in the weekend ... don't forget to say him hello! Funny enough after I took this picture ... the girl in front of JASON (you can see her in the mirror, her name is MELISSA and she is from BOSTON, MA) smiled at me and asked me if I took a picture because I liked him ... we tried to explain her that we are roommates and all the story ... of course ... she said that she didn't trust to a single word of what we said ... and she still believed that I liked him ... so I told her that I was more than happy to demonstrate her that I was straight ... and she start laughing ... at the end we knew her and her friends ... I guess Jason and I found out a good technique to know girls ... :o ... BTW ... I left BEACHES a kind of early ... when I woke up in the morning the door of our house was wide open and when JASON woke up ... when I asked him how was the previous night and if he remember that he didn't close the door ... these were his words ... The door? Who knows! Last night I was soooo trashed ... I a telling you ... if last night I had to throw out someone of the bar ... that was me ... but you know what? I didn't do it ... I had a lot of fun ... and they paid me! ... this is what I call JASON THE GREAT ... JASON YOU ARE THE BEST!

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */