Saturday, July 22, 2006

FEW HOURS IN DENVER, CO

Even if I had 5 hours delay I finally got to DENVER, Colorado ... I didn't sleep much ... but I have the chance to see a little bit of downtown ... definitely a nice and alternative town ... here some pictures I took during my few hours staying there ... first one is the view from my hotel room in downtown ... the others are from the small walk in downtown ... really cool ... a lot of people walking around ... not the usual US downtown ... the 16th Street reminded me a lot of 3rd Street Promenade in SANTA MONICA, CA

... today the sky wasn't that clear in town ... so the Rockies were not visible ... or at least I didn't see them ... :o ... but definitely all the way to VAIL, CO on the I-70 has been really amazing ... Gold mines, blue sky and wonderful woods ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Especially like your last picture...
I like the cow too. I think in Chicago they had all of the assorted painted cows around town a few years back ... in LA it was Angels...

So did you try and pan for gold?

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */