Wednesday, July 05, 2006

GGGOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLL

GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL … we had to wait for almost 120 minutes …we had to wait until the last seconds of the overtime … but at the end … we did it ... GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL … such a great feeling … I never felt anything like that for a football match … I just remember jumping off the couch … hitting something with my left foot (still hurting, but who cares!!) …jumping and jumping and shouting and jumping and hugging all my friends … and almost going flat on the hardwood floor because of something (beer?) that spilled off … and going out in the porch and trowing some plastic chair in the air … incredible … and going back ... seating on the couch and again … GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL … and at that point I felt sooo good … I don’t know … it was just perfect ... probably it was the great setup we had in my place ... the fact hat we did watch the Spanish Channel rather than ESPN to have more the feeling of the match … my friends … I think we were 15 or so … all supporting ITALY and what a support … incredible … here some of the them at the end of the match when finally we did pull out the ITALIAN FLAG in the porch ...

... a lot of beer (and of course here my friends had been really nice and they did bring Italian beer MORETTI and PERONI) … Grappa (Italian hard alcohol made fermenting grape) … and a lot of chanting … personally I was already kinda of drunk during the 2nd half … I have this memory of the bottle of beer in my hands … and no strength to drink it … and when we scored I really don’t know what happened to it … was such a blast … again the best best best football match … and yes … GGGGOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL … of course I am really sorry for all my German friends … Leif, Hans, Silke, Andrea, Andreas, Renate, Martin, Celine … but like I wrote to a couple of days ago to one of them … everybody want to win … but if we loose and a friend wins … it is acceptable … I guess … and YES … now we will try as hard as we can to win the final also for you … we want to get the Cup ... we don’t want to let any French hand to touch it …

__

Almost forgot ... thanks again guys for cleaning up at the end of the match ... I didn't have any strenght to do it ...

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */