Friday, July 07, 2006

PLEASE, EAT WITH YOUR HANDS

I am in Dallas, TX for business ... and I will spend here the next weeks ... and unfortunately I have an hard time to sync up with the local entertainment ... most of my colleagues are married and the few who are not ... have decided that this weekend is going to be alcohol free after the damages done on the 4th of July ... so tonight was really relaxed ... we ended up going to dinner to the Queen of Sheba ... an Ethiopian restaurant ... first time for me in an Ethiopian restaurant ... food was definitely different ... good ... the strangest thing is that unless you specifically ask for silverware ... you don't get them ... you are supposed to eat with hands and INJERA (i.e. a kind of spongy bread) that you use as utensil to pick up the food ... really nice ... I did it and I liked it ... and here a picture of Manoj, a colleague who is trying to hide his true identity ... worried of my blog-comments ...

... after that I have been kind of kidnapped and the six of us went to the movie theatre to watch the just released "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" ... a well done movie ... but definitely it is not my type of movie and story ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never have had Ethiopian food either - guess I'll have to try it now! :)


PS: So Sunday is going to be alcohol free for you also?

Andrea said...

Most likely YES ... ALCOHOL FREE ... I am going to a colleague house ... and he is sober since he got married ... but if we will win (Xing my fingers here) I will have to celebrate ... :D XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */