Sunday, July 09, 2006

AFTER THE MATCH

During the match I didn't drink even a drop of alcohol ... you know ... Ismail doesn't drink ... so I didn't like to carry any alcohol ... after our victory ... I met with my colleagues and friends Kaushik and Budi and we went to celebrate in Dallas ... I was dreaming to be somewhere in Italy t celebrate with my friends ... but even in Dallas I managed to have fun ... of course a lot of beer (for me) and a lot of new friends there ... I also bought some cigar to better celebrate the victory ... here some pictures ... of my evening as a WORLD CHAMPION IN DALLAS ...


... Budi and Kaushik drove me back home ... they basically drop me me to my hotel room ... too much beer for me to do anything else ... :O ... but the party will continue during the week ... I mean WE ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS and we need to enjoy this moment ... YES ... and we will enjoy it ... WE ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */