Saturday, July 08, 2006

KIMBELL ART MUSEUM

Today I spent the afternoon in the FORT WORTH MUSEUM DISTRICT ... in particular in the KIMBELL ART MUSEUM ... really nice ... very well designed ... it is in 2 floors ... not too small and not too big ... with a lot of space ... and with a very nice selection of pieces statues ... these in a sequence are from Cambodia ...

China ...

New Zealand (I believe this is from where my roommate Leif copied his hand symbol W) ...

Mexico ...

... paintings for any type of taste ...

... and they have also a very nice garden with a nice fountain ... that you can enjoy during the visit ...

... and if you are a MIRO fan (I am not) in front of the main entrance there is this MIRO statue ...

... if you have the chance ... definitely go there ... it is really nice ... even just to drink a beer ... apparently the bar is pretty stuffed to welcome you ...

... and it is not the only one in the district ... today I didn't have much time so I visited only this ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really like the statues. Looks like a very nice museum. :)

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */