Wednesday, July 26, 2006

MOVE that SIGN to the UN!

I love to have fun of people ... tease people ... and to make jokes ... sometimes I really exaggerate ... since I have memories ... I can remember my dad telling sentence like Stop it! ... or ... Do you really want someone to break your legs, don't you!? ... or ... For sure you took all this from you mom! ... and again the best is ... Sooner or later you will find someone who will kick you ass ... I have to admit that so far I had been pretty lucky ... I had troubles only once in Israel ... when one of my jokes was misunderstood by a colleague ... but also in that case I managed to escape the hanging ... anyways ... yesterday at the BWI (Baltimore Washington International) airport when I saw this sign ......

... I thought immediately that I wanted to say something really stupid ... but I didn't ... that would have been too stupid even for me ... but at the same time I thought to all the politicians and prime ministers and presidents and dictators and fat asses ... and fat asses and all the gang around them ...... living in any continent of the world who are joking about this ... not knowing they are joking ... or probably yes ... do you remember this guy at the UN I guess ... and I guess you do remember the nice drawings he presented (one thing that I always wondered is if he personally did them or he asked to someone else to do them) ... and again POWELL is not the only one .... actually I like POWELL ... I always read with interest what he said and I am not sure why ... he presented this slide deck ...... did you realize that this slide deck is part of the cause of the biggest tragedy that the world has seen in the last decades ... searching on GOOGLE while I am writing this post I found this link ... http://www.iraqbodycount.org/ ... you can check by yourself ... some 43,000 people died up to July 7th 2006 ... what do you think ... should we propose a UN RESOLUTION? My proposal is this ... move that sign from the BWI CHECK IN area to the UN CHECK IN area ... I am just afraid that more than one permanent member of the UN SECURITY COUNCIL would VETO it ... :X ... mmmmm ... probably when they were kids their dad didn't convince them to stop joking on serious stuff ... OK ... I am done for today ... let me go to try my new skateboard now ... I need to relax ... :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo Andri, I like your "move the sign to the un", your sense of humor is great, as usual (I remember when you had that little accident with your "motorino" in Italy, many years ago, even then you didn't take it too seriously). I miss those times a little,

Fede

Andrea said...

We should make a re-union one day ... who knows where, though ... hope to come to visit you soon ... :D

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */