Wednesday, July 05, 2006

HAPPY SMS

During the GERMANY - ITALY match I did SMS (i.e. TEXT MESSAGE) a lot with my friends … of course a lot of fair play with my German friends … but the best I sent during the match was the one to my Israeli friend AVI who was anxious to see an Italian goal … so I wrote him … Pray your G-D for an Italian goal, please … and after less than 2 minutes … we scored … definitely … the most powerful SMS I ever sent … and the best I received was the one from my Swedish colleague MATS at the end of the match … This is one of the days I wish I was Italian as well … soooo good to read it … I felt special … really ... and it so good to have friends … thanks guys for being my friends and for supporting Italy and my SMS addiction … :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */