Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It's HOT in the POULTRY HOUSE

I spent the last 2 days in WASHINGTON DC ... I visited two customers ... the first one was new ... very funny meeting ... but it went well ... I mean I screw the wedding party in Vail, CO to prepare the presentation ... but it was worthwhile ... the second customer wasn't new ... actually while I was working here back in April I started my blog ...... and about the office itself ... I wrote also a post ... I compared it to a POULTRY HOUSE ... and today coming back ... I found that the poultry house in summer gets really hot ... and of course ... it needs a serious A/C ... but look what kind of A/C ... :O ... honestly when I saw it today ... I thought it was a joke ... and I start laughing ... so loud ... you can't imagine it ... and from the pics probably you can understand how big it is ... it is taller than the cube and me w/ the shoes ... so it is more than 6.3 (i.e. ~ 1.90 meter)... simply huge ... and let's imagine the noise ... hilarious ... but I have to admit that it helps to keep down the temperature!

During the meeting I ask to the head of the office ... what was that ice cream maker in the corridor ... and her answer has been ... "Andrea, be nice ... don't let me go there" ... and she smiled .. like only she can do ... I simply love this office ... definitely ... the nicest and coldest Poultry House in the DC area ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */