Monday, July 03, 2006

DEVIL

Saturday I got an other ride (*) on the COW BOY TAXI ... this time I am alone ... I am going to BEACHES in MANHATTAN BEACH where JASON is waiting for me ... no STAR TREK music this time ... and as soon as I step in it ... I wonder if I want to tell him about the post I did on him ... after few seconds of uncomfortable silence I decide to speak to him ...

I love your taxi. I took it a couple of weeks ago with my friends.
Ah
Yep ... we were a bunch of us ... we took also some pics
Too many people on this taxi ... I can't remember ... sorry
No problem ... I know ... anyways ... I made a post on my blog about you
What is a BLOG?
A Web Log ... you know ... like a diary on a web page ...
Aaahhh ... is a computer think?
Yes ...
Suddenly he turns his head and looks at me in a way that I didin't expect ...
Did you put my picture on it?
Mmmmm ... no no no ... only the taxi
He turns again and looks to the road ...
Aaahhh ... I don't have anything to do with that machine ... it is the DEVIL
What is a DEVIL?
The computer and Internet and all that stuff ...
What do you mean?
You know that the 3 first letters of any internet address make 666 in the Kabala
You mean WWW!? ... I didn’t know ...
Yes ... and of course you know what 666 is ...
To me it is just a number
No ... it is the DEVIL
Silence
And you know that if you sum up the letters of the word computer you get what?
Again 666?
No you get a number which translated back to letter makes EVIL in hebrew ...
Interesting ... but I don't think DEVIL and EVIL exist ...
He turns again his head and looks at me ...
You don't know what you are saying ...
Probably you are right ...
But you know what!? ... I lived in Israel for a while and I heard a lot of Kabala stories about numbers and letters ... and numbers ... to me it is just a way to scary naive people with nonsenses ... I can make a number out of anything and demontrate anything ...

In Isreal? ... are you Jewish?
No. I am catholic ...
So what did you do in that bloody country?
I did work there for 3 years ...
What do you think about Israel?
It is a long story ... put it like this ... I love the people and the country, I hate the government policy ...
I see ...
BTW ... are you Jewish? Why are you so into the Bible?
No no no ... I am not Jewish
But you do read the Bible, right?
Yes ... but there are a lot of b*llsh*t in it ...
Ah!
Yes ... you see ... I read with a grain of salt ... I take only what is right ...
The TAXI stops ...
Here we are ... this is BEACHES ... it makes $7.20
I give him $10
You can keep the rest
Thank you man
Thanks to you ... can you give me your phone number?
Sure ... 310-XXX-YYYY
BTW ... what's your name ...
Cow Boy Taxi
Of course ... sorry for asking ... :o
Have fun ...
You too ... have a good night ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhmm ... I remember seeing the picture of that guy in your post ...

Andrea said...

Right ... but I couldn't tell him ... I was afraid he was going to think I was the Evil Man ... :o XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */