Friday, July 14, 2006

TECHNO, TRANCE, HOUSE and GOA

Tonight was definitely the night where I learned more about music ... than in any other night of my entire life ... James and Russel drove me around Dallas, TX ...

... and they decided to teach something about music ... and they can really teach ... because they really love music and they really hell a lot of sh*t about it ... like James told me "io amo la musica" ... which in Italian means "I love music" ... and they teach me all the differences between TECHNO, TRANCE, HOUSE and other types of music ... you should see their CD collection ... simply enormous ... I took also some picture while I was seated in the back seat ... and the CD where playing ... so ... this is the TECHNO picture ... ... this is James cheering for ITALY WORLD CHAMPION ... in case guys you forgot ... we won our 4th World Cup ... :D ...

... and this is the picture I took during TRANCE music part of my daily music lesson ...

... this is the picture I took during the HOUSE music song ...

... this is similar but definitely different ... this is for the EURO HOUSE song ...

... this is an other type of music .... GOA TRANCE ...
... and last, but not least, this is the picture the CD of Tijs Verwest (aka DJ TIESTO) ...

... and lucky me James and Russel gave me a copy of it ... :D ... what a ride in that car ... really funny but at the same time ... wide eyes opening ... :O

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiesto is awesome. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */