Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A SCARY FEELING

After 4 days at home ... having fun, surfing, drinking, partying, dancing, watching Italy victory and doing other things which is better I keep for me ... this morning the alarm clock started buzzing @ 5.25 (I had to catch an early flight to DALLAS, TX ... where I am now) ... and when I realized it ... I had this weird feeling ... something I didn't feel since decades ... I felt like when I was a kid and in the middle of September ... after the summer spent with my friends having endless bicycle rides, football matches, running anywhere and playing to anything possible and eating juicy watermelons and climbing trees ... I had to get properly dressed, get a backpack and walk to that huge building ... THE SCHOOL ... where I had to stay seated for hours and hours looking to the teacher telling us strange things ... and writing other non sense on the blackboard ... yep ... today I felt like my first day of school after the summer .... really scary... :o

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */