Monday, July 03, 2006

HIGH LIFE

In Hermosa ... I went to the beach to check the waves ... they are poor and the tide is low ... I decided to go surfing at noon ... and to take a relaxing breakfast in the porch ...
... in the background a JOHNNY CASH CD ... my neighbours are passing by and are asking me where I have been yesterday and why I didn't go to their party ... I did surf almost all day ... you know on Wednesday I need to fly back to Dallas, TX ... not many waves there ... they understand ... we will see each other tomorrow ... tomorrow is the judgement day ... the World Cup Semifinal .... Germany - Italy ... but I don't want to think about it ... and I don't want to think that on Wednesday I need to fly back to Dallas ... I am just trying to enjoy this moment ... this is the life that I love ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */