Wednesday, July 05, 2006

MARGARITA WRESTLING

Of course yesterday wasn’t only the day of the World Cup Semifinal … here in US was also the 4th of July … Independence Day … and this is the day you want to be in US … and if I can suggest you a place to be … this is HERMOSA BEACH, CA …a lot of really really happy and wonderful people around you … yesterday when with my friends I was riding my bike on the strand … still kinda of drunk and happy and ecstatic for the football match … I was daydreaming that all days could be like that … and of course if you get to HERMOSA … you have to go on the strand in 2nd Street … you will assist to the World Wide Wild … MARGARITA WRESTLING … :o …
… after a while it is getting a little bit too much … and boring ... the funniest part was when one of the referee splashed into the water...

... and if you want more info ... I think they are on the web site (www.margaritawrestling.com) but believe me … 5 minutes spent there are really worthwhile … see you there next year … please be my guest … I will be more than happy to be your host … we have enough room to sleep and enough beer to make you feel really happy …

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */