Wednesday, July 19, 2006

LOVE and HATE IT

Delivery pizza in the office for dinner ... this is exactly the dinner that I hate and I love at the same time ...

... of course I hate it because mean that I have spent in the office more than 12 hours ... and I love it because I know that these are the challenging times where things get really done ... and it is nice to share the workload in a team of people like we did tonight ... how do you guys say here is English!? ... no pain no gain ... unfortunately I guess it is true ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pizza sounds good around now... any more left??

Andrea said...

... actually yes ... it was the 3rd box ... the one which is not in the picture ... but a colleague bring it at home ... I hope he didn't plan any homework ... :D XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */