Wednesday, July 05, 2006

YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!

After the GERMANY - ITALY match ... the BBQ at Yann's place ... the MARGARITA WRESTLING … we headed to HENNESSEY’S on the HERMOSA BEACH PIER … and of course more fun and laugh and beer were waiting for us …

… but not only that … so it went like this ... Justin … what is that stuff? It is salt! Salt? You mean you are going to powder your nose with that stuff?Of course, and not only that … Oooooohhhh manYES!OK OK … I can’t miss this … this is going to be hilarious … let me take a picture of this …
... dude … don’t you know this?Mmmm … NOThis is the STUNT MAN … I am teaching you something today … OK, tell meso it works like this … you have to sniff this strip of salt … squeeze a slice of lime in an eye … and drink a shot of tequila … one after the other … in a sequenceWHAT!? Squeeze a lime in the eye? … are you going to do it? … I can’t believe it … Dude , I can’t do it … I have contact lenses they … they are going to melt down in my eyeNo worries dude … I have them too … it is really painful … but believe me … nobody ever died for it … and contacts will be OKAre you sure? ... 100% sure!OK … but you do it firstForgot to tell you … if you can … try not to blink your eye after you squeeze the lime … otherwise the lime juice will go in between the lens and your eye … and that is gonna hurt even more … OK … here you go with the first 4 crazy stunt men …
… Justin did it twice … at the end he decided that everybody had to do it … And now dude it is your time … I can’t do it … I have a dentist appointment in 5 minutes …:o ... NO NO NO … you have to do it … you are wearing an ITALIA Shirt and you have to do it nowOK OK … lets’ go for it … they gave him this half black straw … and … I did it… and it did hurt soooooo bad … bad bad bad …salt was painful … and once you have it ion your nose … and you feel the grains … and the high feeling … you don’t understand anything … and you don’t why … you run to grab the slice of lime … and you squeeeeeeeeeze it … aaaahhhhhhh … and you blink blink and blink and you can’t see a sh*t … and only with one eye open … you grab the tequila shot … you drink it but actually you can’t even feel it … after all that sh*t in your nose and in your eye it is like you are drinking a shot of tab water … you only feel the salt in your nose burning and your eyes dying … like if someone squeezed a fuck*ng lime into it … and you realized you just did it … but for some reason … when you see your friends in the same sh*tty situation you feel good … I mean not really good … but better …. here a picture a friend of us took after the magic triplet …
… such a blast … believe me … you have to try this … and at the end of course we ended up chanting our favorite song of the day … IITALIA ITALIA ITALIA ITALIA ITALIA … what a day guys … what a day … when we left the pub we also had a wonderful sunset over the HERMOSA BEACH pier …
… a ride with the bicycle ...
... some more beer, fireworks, packing my luggage for my early flight to DALLAS … some more fun after that … and there you go 4th of July is over … what a pity … but what a day …

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definately an all around great day! Starting with the important WIN! So happy you were able to come back for the weekend!! It wouldn't have been the same without you! You are the best Andrea! :)

Anonymous said...

Save energy for the real party on Sunday...

Italy will win 2:0

;-)

Andrea said...

Ronen ... in ITALY for luck we are used to touch a part (actually two)of our body ... and ... yes ... be sure that I did as soon as I read your comment ... at the same time I am Xing my fingers that you are right ... I still remember when we won the cup back in 1982 ... such a dream ... I was a kid but the memory is so vivid ... :) ... and now it is so hard to type w/ my Xssed fingers ... :) ... XA

Anonymous said...

Nice story to read but I am not sure if I will do this!!
By the way, guess who won in Italy and Germany game?
.
.
.
.
You think you (as Italians) won the match but I got to tell you that Mr S won the game! He won 3000$ on betting on the match in Las Vegas.

Arjang

Andrea said...

We want to know now ... who is S? Is S*P*T*? He didn't tell me anything ... such an *ssh*le ... I shout soooo much to make him win the $3,000 ... :) XA

Andrea said...

I got it now ... it is not Supito ...that was too strange ... :) Tell to the other S ... that I will offer him a beer because he believed in our victory!!! XA

Anonymous said...

U got the right Mr S this time. We will be watching on Sunday and cheering for Italy!

Next time when u do the salt and lime routine, u have to record it and show us the video clip.

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */