Thursday, April 27, 2006

TIME TO PACK

It is time to pack ...

... and leave. Tomorrow, Friday, I will fly to LOS ANGELES, CA ... happy to go back home ... even if I won't be there for long ... just for the weekend ... Monday I will fly to SEATTLE, WA for a new work assignment ... I am pretty excited about that as well ... new technology, new team, new customer ... I feel that my life is still blooming like this flower(*) ...

... when I think about my life I always remember an email that, Andrea, an Italian friend living in Israel sent me once ... he wrote me something like this "you will get old when you will start thinking that you can't do anymore certain things" ... I think Andrea was right ... as a matter of fact ... before taking any important decision I always think to Andrea's sentence ... and most of the time I realize that I can still do anything I want ... actually now that I have also a good economical independence (something I didn't have when I was a student) ... I can realize all the my dreams ... and one of the them has always been to WALK THE EARTH ... so I can only be happy when I am packing my stuff and I am leaving to new cities ... am I suffering of the PETER PAN SYNDROME? Mmmm ... maybe ... but actually I don't think so ... I just want to make things that make me happy ... :D

Speak you later ... next post will probably be from California ... :o

__

(*) I took this picture in front of my hotel, here in Baltimore, last Sunday ... not sure which flower it is, though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear Andrea, since you'll be soon in Seattle, is mandatory a "report" about how things are going up there...thank you ;-)
ale

Anonymous said...

dimenticavo...a proposito di quest'ultime considerazioni, davvero belle parole, e molto coraggio...ale

Andrea said...

Sure ... you know ... we both love SEATTLE ... I will make sure to make for you and everybody a fair repot of the city ... hopefully won't rain all the time ... and I will be able to take some decent picture ... :) XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */