Friday, April 21, 2006

SPAM ATTACK TO THE BLOG

Today the blog had been attacked by spam emails ... mmm ... actually by 10 different SPAM COMMENTS ... this is one of them ...

... I deleted them ... mmmm probably D. is right ... I am OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE ... :o .. and I start using a BLOGGER feature ... the spelling word recognition ... so from now on if you will add a comment either if you are anonymous or not you will have to recognize few letters like these ... and type them in the box before sending your comment ... I think it is fair ... again no filter on the comments ... everybody can comment even as anonymous and I am not banning anything ... just wanted to avoid the SPAM ones... I have already enough of the hundreds JUNK EMAILS I get every week ... :o

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */