Monday, April 17, 2006

THIS IS LEIF (THE GREAT)

OK ... I AM READY ... I was waiting for this moment since the first day I had this blog ... I wanted to wrote a post about LEIF (you have to have to read it like the English word "LIFE") ... and now that I am under the effect of 5 GUINNESS BEERS ... I think it is the right moment ...

_____

This is LEIF, THE GREAT ...

... this picture was taken during his last visit to LAS VEGAS, NV ... :D

LEIF is one of my 2 roommates ... the other one is JASON ... I have to make a post on him as well ... he is also a great guy ... but that's an other story, I guess ...

LEIF is GERMAN and he moved to US, particularly to Los Angeles ... back in 2004 ... the three of us (Leif, Jake and I) lived together for almost 2 years ... really a wonderful time ... now JAKE lives in Shanghai, China ... but still we are very much attach to each other ... I really feel that they are part of my family ... really.

LEIF is really a GREAT GUY ... he is HALF MAGICIAN AND HALF SOMETHING ELSE ... I can't remember what the other half is ... but it is something really nice as well ... probably he can comment on that ... I know that he is reading everyday this blog ... but he never put any comment ...

LEIF is also a great FOOSBALL player ... if you are looking for a good foosball mate ... LEIF is your man ... we are used to go to play together to the PITCHER HOUSE on the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) in Hermosa Beach ... and we have a great time together ...

LEIF is also a great VIDEOGAME player ... when he first moved in our place (JAKE was there since one year and I was there since 3 months) ... he was used to have HEADSETS ... but now he doesn't do it anymore ... you can hear his videogames from 1 block away ... which is actually cool ... a way to recognize that you are BACK HOME ... :D

LEIF is also a good COOK ... but he cooks only for his girlfriend ... so I normally steal his food ... but he knows it ... I guess ... :O ... I normally steal also his CHIPS ... and he knows that for sure ... :D ... the only thing I can't steal is his beer in the bridge ... BEER BOTTLE (NOT CANS, please) are like kids for the GERMANS ... they know them one by one ... you can't f*ck around with them ...

LEIF has also a great SENSE OF HUMOUR ... he can deal with my b*llsh*ts about the WWII for hours and hours ... and still hug me at the end ... simply great ... :D ... the only thing he can't really accept is that ITALY will win the FOOTBALL WORLD CUP (what you guys in USA call SOCCER WORLD CUP) in GERMANY this year ... :o

What else!? Ah ... yes ... LEIF has a GERMAN FLAG in his room ... very nice ... once I replaced it with an ITALIAN one ... and he slept there for one entire nite ... I am sure he was pretty upset the morning after ... :o ... he has also a MOTORCYCLE (not a SCOOTER like me) ... I will take a picture when I will be back to LA and I will make a post on them ... just wait ... :)

Bottom line ... I think I AM SIMPLY BLESSED to have LEIF as roommate ... he is the best ... and I can't wait to go back to HERMOSA BEACH and drink some beer with him on the porch, steal him some chips and go together to play foosball ... wait for me ... I will be there sooooon ... :O

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */