Thursday, April 20, 2006

INSANITY

Today during a meeting, where we had more problems than credible explanations, GINA (a very wise customer senior manager) ... came out of the blue with this definition of INSANITY ... "INSANITY IS WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO SOLVE A PROBLEM WITH A PLAN THAT ALREADY FAILED IN THE PAST" ... I am not sure if she created it or she just copied it ... but I have to say that I love it ... and next time I will have a problem will be up to me decide ... if I want to be insane or not ... :o

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It depends if you are solving the same problem ... way to go GINA!

Andrea said...

Mmmmm ... I am not sure ... I mean I don't want to defenf GINA ... :) ... but ... I believe that a lot of problems are very very similar ... but we want to see them in different ways ... just because we are lazy ... and we can apply the easiest "solution" ... which is not the smartest ... XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */