Sunday, April 30, 2006

JASON is in the CLUB

Today JASON (i.e. my American roommate ... he is really cool ... I need to write a post on him ... later) has been finally inducted in the 244 MONTEREY SURF CLUB ... which is basically the surf club that JAKE and I started last year as a joke ... the club is still a joke ... but the list of surfers joining is getting longer ... :D

The rules to enter the club are simple ... you either surf down in 2nd street in HERMOSA and / or you surf with an other member of the club anywhere else ... this morning JASON and I went down to surf the mini waves that the PACIFIC OCEAN decided to donate us today ... so JASON is in ... here the moment of the induction ... JASON still with his wetsuit on and leaking salty water on the floor put his name on the board ...

... you can appreciated the original HAWAIIAN LEI on his neck ... I did bring it from my last trip to OAHU, HAWAII ... now the leafs are dry ... but it is still great, especially for these historically surfing events ... :)

And here the new 244 MONTEREY BLVD board on the worldwide famous FRIDGE OF FAME (named after the HOLLYWOOD more famous but less important to us WALK OF FAME) ...

... and on the board of the CLUB the magnet with the picture of our SPIRITUAL FATHER ... NELSON MANDELA ... thanks to him I hope we will have soon a black South African Surf Champion ... :o

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am honored to be inducted. Thanks! I take over as Chief Technical Officer while you are in Seattle.

Andrea said...

Jason, not only that ... you are Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer and of course Head of the Warehouse (i.e. watch out that nobody will steal our boards). I will keep only the Chief Marketing Officer role ... :o XA

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */