Saturday, April 22, 2006

SCREAMING to GEORGE W. BUSH

Ok. Before I will start. I am not sure what the title made you think ... but I didn't go to scream neither to the WHITE HOUSE nor to GEORGE W. BUSH ... and in case you think I should be in a psychiatric hospital ... don't worry, sometimes I am thinking the same ... but again ... you will have to wait a lot for that ... I hope ... :D

Anyway that's not the topic. Here the real news. Tonight I was reading the news on CNN.COM and I found this story of a woman who loudly protested in the WHITE HOUSE during the few days ago HU's visit (i.e. CHINESE PRESIDENT)... I open the link and I found out that the woman addressed the US PRESIDENT shouting ... "PRESIDENT BUSH, STOP HIM FROM KILLING" and "PRESIDENT BUSH, STOP HIM FROM PERSECUTING THE FALUN GONG" ... of course GEORGE told to his CHINESE BUDDY ... "THAT'S OK" ... and of course in few minutes the woman was on a police car ... and probably she is now in that psychiatric hospital where some of you think I should be as well ... :o

The reason why I am writing this on my BLOG is not because I want to steal customers to CNN and become a new news challen ... but because 2 weekends ago when I visited WASHINGTON DC ... in front of the SPACE MUSEUM I found a CHINESE MAN who was showing this (and similar) placard ...

Now that I uploaded the picture (I actually forgot about it the day after I took it) ... and I checked it ... I realized how easy it is to feel touched when you go to the HOLOCAUST MUSEUM and you light a candle to the memory of the dead people ...

... and how difficult it is to take a position and fight for the people who is still alive ... I mean I am not sure if the woman who shouted and the man who was showing these pictures are telling the truth ... but I am 99.99% sure they are ... and again I feel ashamed that I am not doing anything to help people who really need help ... today's tragedies are not in a museum, I guess.
__

If you are curious ... here the link to the CNN article on the WEB ... http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/04/20/china.protester.ap/

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */