Friday, April 21, 2006

THE BEARDER DUDE

This is my new challenge ... a book to read in less than 1 month ... the topic, the title and the credits sound really interesting to me and they convinced me to buy it ... but what I like the most now (even if I realized it after I bought it) is the photo composition of the BEARDER DUDE in the front page ... really funny ... I guess you can easily recognize him ... :o ... it actually made me realize, one more time, that the FREEDOM of PRESS and SPEECH are incredible rights we need to defend ... I am sure that even in the WESTERN WORLD there is people UP THERE who is manipulating in some way the news we get everyday but ... it is still better than anywhere else and if we are not really lazy we still have our brain to think how much of what we get everyday is propaganda and how much is news ... I believe ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */