Thursday, April 27, 2006

3653 days

LAURA and LUCA are two of my best friends ... they are living in BERGAMO ... my / our own city back in ITALY and I speak with with them every other weekend ... and they make me sooooo happy ... they are something special for me ... I am telling them everything is happening in my life and I am asking what they think ... and they are doing pretty much the same ... they are like an other couple of brother and sister, really!
But most important ... OK, GET READY ... because this is not something so common ... yesterday, April 27th 2006, they celebrated their 10 years of engagement ... I know that it sounds pretty crazy for non Italians ... but they are breaking every record also for the Italian standards ... today they are celebrating their 3653rd day of engagement (considering 2 leap years and today) ... :o
I think that next big target is the 25 years of engagement ... I know it is tough ... but you guys can do it ... and it would be really a pity if you guys will get married and you will ruin everything ... :D
LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU! XA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciaoooo Andrea!!!!

Thank you soooo much for this blog!??!?!?

:) .... now "all over the world" ... everybody knows the story of "pretty woman" (laura) and "matrix" (luca...cela :) ...) !?!??!

....I really like the picture you put on the blog...it is very sweeeet :)

.... ahhhhhhhhAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ....25 yearssssss ????? ....mmmm .. we will see :)

... a very big hugggggg and kisssss dai tuoi seriatesi preferiti!!!!!! L&L ....

Andrea said...

I am sure you can easily get to the 25 years ... :) Xa

Anonymous said...

.... for you...this means that you will call us each weekend for the next 15 years ?!?!?!.... are you ready to do this????? :)

Andrea said...

Actually it is each other weekend ... mmmmm ... but that is a good point anyway ... you mean that I shoud find a stable girlfriend and call her instead!?!?! Not ready for that ...:o XA

Anonymous said...

... a stable ... WHAT?!?!?!??

.... no no no !!!!!!... ;)

...calling a girlfriend instead of your brother/sister (mainly the sister) ?!?!?!??!

... mmmmmm !?!??!!?

...the point is.... that you are something special for ussssss :) ...

... so ... when you are ready (???) ... find a "stable girlfriend" .... but never stop calling us?!?!?!??!?! :) ....

... I really like our "river phone call" ... it seems that we go out together for having a talk .... :) ...

ciaoooooooo ....

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */