Saturday, April 08, 2006

PEOPLE and ART

Today I visited the NATIONAL GALLERY OF ART (WWW.NGA.GOV) in Washington DC. I didn't visit it all ... way too big for me. I limited my visit to the EAST BUILDING which contains the MODERN AND CONTEMPOARARY ART. It is my favorite section in every museum ... it always give me so many new ideas ... :)... anyway ... I took tons of pictures ... I was looking at them right now ... and the one that I loved the most were the one with people inside ... and I realized once again that ... there is NO ART WITHOUT PEOPLE and that the BEST PIECES OF ART ARE THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES ... so I thought to share them with you ... no titles, no comments, just the pictures ... I don't want to ruin them ... I hope you will enjoy them ...





1 comment:

Online Indian Art Gallery said...

Thanks for sharing this classic post. keep sharing such pretty post like this.

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */