Sunday, June 04, 2006

BACK ... BUT NOT REALLY

So, here I am. Back in Seattle, WA ... but my feet are still in GLACIER NATIONAL PARK ... my thoughts are still in LITTLE BIGHORN ... my heart is still in YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK ... my dreams are still ON THE ROAD I drove in these days ... my hears can still hear the MUSIC that I played during this trip ... my eyes can still see the face of the INCREDIBLE PEOPLE I met during this trip ... but what I will do in the next days ... I will try to make as much as possible posts with all the incredible experiences I went through this vacation ... and I am pretty sure that if I just will manage to transfer you 1% of the feelings that I have in this very moment ... all of you will spend next vacation in the ROCKY MOUNTAINS like I just did ... :D

No comments:

 
/* Begin GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */
/* End GOOGLE ANALYTICAL Feb.17.2009 */